Online registration has now closed, but we're taking registrants at the door of the Elmen Center on Thursday, July 30. The price is $35.
Our lives and faith look different in the second chapter of life.
There are new opportunities, and many experiences behind us, too.
You may find yourself asking:
- What is God’s purpose for me in this stage of life?
- What does faithfulness look like now?
- How do I trust Him and have courage as seasons change?
- How can my faith remain vibrant and strong?
- How can I help others who find themselves in this stage of life?
Join us as we bring together some of the best voices across
religious traditions to discuss how spirituality and well-being are
different in the second half of life and how that can be celebrated in
daily living. Whether you are an older adult, you work or care for an
older adult, or you are simply interested in the topic, we invite you to
take part in this day of reflection and discussion featuring author Kathleen Norris. Guests of all faiths are welcome. Online registration has now closed, but we're taking registrants at the door of the Elmen Center on Thursday, July 30. The price is $35.