Membership in the Augustana Alumni Association is automatic and free to all graduates. And membership comes with the following benefits from Augustana University:
- Transcripts: To receive a copy of your transcript or to answer questions about your diploma, contact the Registrar’s Office. Transcripts are available free of charge to our graduates.
- Jobs: Augie grads are in demand; just see our latest job placement rate. Whether you're at the beginning of your career or making a change, contact the Student Success Center for assistance in the areas of employment, career counseling, resume review, and preparation for graduate or professional school. Search and post jobs for free with Augie Opportunities, Augustana's centralized job and internship database.
- Fitness: Use the Elmen Center as your fitness facility while you are visiting Sioux Falls. Please consult the website for building hours, and contact Mark Hecht, Director of Recreational Services, to make arrangements. Regular use of the Elmen Center by Sioux Falls area alumni is not possible due to the regular demands on the facility by students, staff and faculty.
- Library: Request an alumni library card for borrowing privileges from the Mikkelsen Library. Augustana
alumni also may access electronic databases while on campus.
- Archive: Browse the Augustana Album, a digital archive that allows viewers to travel through history in the pages of the Edda, the Mirror, and The Augustana magazine.
- Chapel: Reserve the Chapel of Reconciliation for your wedding. With its liturgical art, Nordlie organ and refurbished Steinway piano, the Chapel is also an often-used space for rehearsals, performances and special events. Call the University's scheduling office at 605.274.4546.
- College savings: Planning for your child’s college expenses? Consider an Independent 529 college savings plan.
- Magazine: To subscribe to The Augustana, the magazine for alumni, parents and friends of the University, update your mailing address. The Augustana is available free of charge to our graduates and is your source for class notes, news, upcoming events, and more.
- E-news: Get the Alumni and Friends E-News delivered to your inbox each month. Manage your email newsletter subscriptions by logging into Augielink, going to your profile and selecting "Subscription Management." Make sure we have your current email address.
- Event space: Planning a meeting or event in the Sioux Falls area? Rent space in one of our many facilities.